Novo Education Space is committed to fair, effective and efficient handling of complaints.
We encourage all members of our school community to provide feedback about our services and to let us know if you have a complaint about any aspect of our operations, or the behaviour or decisions of staff members, contractors or volunteers. Complaints and feedback provide valuable learning opportunities for everyone in our school, help us to improve our services and help to improve the experience of students and their families as members of our school community.
You can find our Complaints and Feedback policy here.
You can use our Complaints Form to make a complaint – click here.
Complaints can also be made by contacting us by phone. Contact details for each of our campuses is available here.
Child safety-related complaints include
- a breach by a member of staff of the school’s Staff Code of Conduct
- a child safety incident or concern alleged to have occurred, be occurring or be at risk of occurring at the school or a school event
- Reportable Conduct
- other staff misconduct (such as a breach of our Child Safety Program procedures)
- the school’s response to or management of a child safety incident or concern
Anyone can make a child safety-related complaint to:
- the CEO/Principal
- the Child Safety Officer based at each campus
- a trusted staff member
This can be in person, in writing (eg using the Complaints Form), via email or over the phone.
All complaints, including child safety-related complaints will be taken seriously, responded to in a timely manner, treated confidentially and investigated in accordance with our general complaints handling procedures and specific child safety complaint procedures.